Tora Trading Services is a leading consulting and software development firm for Asian-Pacific financial markets with main offices in Tokyo, Hong-Kong, Singapore, and Cluj-Napoca. We provide sophisticated trading software and consulting services to the financial industry. Our unique talent base of colleagues has expertise in Java Core, microservices, low latency and financial trading such as order routing and execution, trade booking and settlement, product master and pricing databases or portfolio and risk management.
Tora Trading Services is hiring a DevOps Engineer who is looking forward to developing a career in a highly professional environment. You’ll be part of a company spread across continents (Europe, North America, Asia), which has its research and development centre located in Cluj-Napoca, so you can easily communicate with all your team members.
- Deploy all code and config changes to production environments;
- Supervise automated deploy tools and fix when issues are found;
- Work together with a testing team to perform deploys into staging environments;
- Manage client deploys and client installers;
- Be responsible for the production environments, their state, and potential issues;
- Work close with dev teams, client services team and support team.
- Develop scripts, API’s or work on the currently existing ones in order to improve the daily workflow;
- Maintain and perform changes to web resources and the web configuration;
- Manage server deploys and control push to machines where the code will run;
- Make use of internal tools in order to edit and deploy XML files;
- Work with git, gitlab, branch merging and all the CI/CD tools used for deploys;
- Good Linux knowledge;
- Java knowledge is a plus;
- Regex know-how;
- Basic database knowledge.
- Comfortable with Git, GitLab;
- Experience with Jenkins, Crontab, Gradle, Ant, Ansible;
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python);
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics, and Telecommunications or related disciplines.
- Self-motivated, self-driven - you have to be able to deal with setbacks and continue to pursue goals despite obstacles;
- Quick learner - you are curious, you like learning fast and applying new information in your daily work;
- Work efficiently in a dynamic environment;
- Positive team player attitude - we truly believe that software development is a team sport;
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with colleagues;
- Advanced level in written and spoken English.
- A good understanding of financial and trading concepts would be a plus.
Why would you join TORA:
- We are a product company – it’s up to us to find and implement the best solutions, and this means we are at the same time creative and critical thinkers to ensure the quality of what we do. By joining us you’ll get the chance to play both roles;
- You will work with smart, experienced and passionate colleagues who enjoy solving complex software development problems in a professional but still friendly environment;
- You will learn a lot. You will deepen your technical skills and gain business knowledge related to financial markets or crypto trading;
- Your day-to-day work will really have an impact since our products are used by asset managers, hedge funds and banks all over the world.