TORA is the leading provider of advanced investment management technologies for asset managers, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms and sell-side trading desks globally.
TORA’s award-winning suite of products offers the industry’s most comprehensive institutional trading software including execution management, order management, risk control tools, algos, pre-trade and post-trade TCA and portfolio management solutions. TORA is headquartered in San Francisco, TORA has over 250 employees across offices in Hong Kong, Jersey, New York, Romania, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
We are looking to hire a Sales Manager for our global Sales team.
- Generate revenue from new business relationships
- Source further business development opportunities to generate new sales prospects in North America
- Initiate and drive the sales cycle from the first contact through to closing out deals - leveraging internal expertise where required
- Align processes, resources planning, and department goals with an overall strategy
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Work closely with the sales team locally and globally
Preferred background and attributes
- Strong equity trading lifecycle knowledge from a fixed income technology, electronic trading, or front-office role in an investment bank, broker sales desk
- Previous experience in selling technology solutions, ideally trade execution or portfolio management systems (PMS)
- Good relationships in the Prime brokerage, hedge fund, mutual fund space
- Proven track record in successfully achieving and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Entrepreneurial, customer-focused and solution-minded
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.