TORA is the leading provider of advanced investment management technologies for asset managers, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms and sell-side trading desks globally.
TORA’s award-winning suite of products offers the industry’s most comprehensive institutional trading software including execution management, order management, risk control tools, algos, pre-trade and post-trade TCA and portfolio management solutions. TORA is headquartered in San Francisco, TORA has over 250 employees across offices in Hong Kong, Jersey, New York, Romania, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
We are looking to hire a Sales Manager for our global Sales team.
- Generate revenue from new business relationships
- Source further business development opportunities to generate new sales prospects in Asia ex Japan (primarily Hong Kong and Singapore)
- Initiate and drive the sales cycle from the first contact through to closing out deals - leveraging internal expertise where required
- Align processes, resources planning and department goals with an overall strategy
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and identify opportunities for growth.
Preferred background and attributes
- Strong FX/fixed income/equity trading lifecycle knowledge from a fixed income technology, electronic trading, or front office role in an investment bank, broker sales desk
- Previous experience in selling technology solutions, particularly portfolio management systems (PMS)
- Proven track record in successfully achieving and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Entrepreneurial, customer-focused and solution-minded
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English and Mandarin language skills