About TORA & Caspian
TORA is the leading global provider of advanced investment management technologies supporting the full trading lifecycle including solutions for cryptocurrency trading through its subsidiary Caspian. With a full suite of cloud-based SaaS-delivered execution, analytics and compliance tools, as well as order, portfolio and risk management capabilities and a global FIX network, TORA’s products are utilized by hundreds of the industry’s leading hedge funds, asset managers, proprietary trading firms and sell-side trading desks globally.
We are looking to hire a Digital & Community Marketing Manager into our global marketing team. This role will be involved with strategic planning through to execution. We are looking for someone with strong experience in digital marketing, automation systems and crypto community marketing with management and implementation experience across all digital channels.
Key responsibilities of the Digital & Community Marketing Manager
Community Marketing Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage strong relationships with the global Caspian community. Existing connections from top tier ICO review websites and KOL from the trading community in the region.
- Identifying and coordinating programming and events (such as Meetups, AMA’s and hackathons) best aimed at growing our community and increasing the visibility of Caspian products and services.
- Manage and maintain all Caspian community online social media channels, building out our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Ideally contribute to Reddit, BTCTalk, Steemit and other crypto and financial channels.
- Creating a set of KPIs and dashboards for tracking performance and expansion of the Caspian community.
- Planning and managing events, conferences and hackathons. Conduct Caspian training seminars to grow the community.
- Raising brand awareness by driving community engagement via outreach and education on Caspian solutions.
- Identifying content marketing campaigns (on-site, social, and guest posting), sharing of press communications and market insight opportunities.
- Identifying and executing creative campaigns to increase the visibility of Caspian community, and create a top of funnel process for growing the Caspian community.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends (FinTech, Crypto etc.) and tie them to our company and community
Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
- Management of Pardot & SalesForce to drive automated marketing and lead customer journey programs, delivering incisive content at the right time to our key audiences.
- Work with the Marketing Executive to make sure that the website is optimized for customer use.
- Will work with the Head of Marketing to deliver a new website and micro sites.
- Will design & deliver an SEO & PPC strategy.
- Implementation of digital advertising campaigns including programmatic advertising.
- Should drive the team forwards, technically and strategically, in how we can best utilize automation and optimization within marketing to deliver better results.
- Deliver multi-channel campaigns.
- Provision of analytics and performance metrics such as monthly dashboards and campaign tagging. Reporting on a monthly basis to Head of Marketing.
The Successful Candidate Requirements:
We are committed to hiring bright, ambitious and top-tier talent into their company. Here are some of the qualities we are looking to see in applicants:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, community management or marketing.
- Background/or interest in Crypto markets is desirable.
- Experience using a marketing automation and optimization systems is essential.
- Must have excellent listening, verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively to a diversity of constituents with varying degrees of understanding of Financial Technology, Asset Management and Crypto.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams to make things happen.
- Takes pride in their work with a good eye for detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Confident working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- As happy getting stuck in as taking a more strategic view
To apply for this position, please look at our career site: https://tora.com/job/digital-community-marketing-manager/